As a Supply Chain Planner you will actively monitor and support the supply chain process for a designated region or plant, from supplier to customer. You will provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers in various languages and administer all the supply chain activities with customers, suppliers and other teams in the business.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Execute the processes within scope for both internal and external supply in the internal system as well as in SAP;
* Act as the point of contact for customer service requirements for your region or plant;
* Ensure required paper is supplied at a regional, plant and product level for the holding;
* Complete the order registration and sales invoicing in SAP;
* Create invoices, set up rebates, handle claims, order registration, follow up on supply demand and sending of production planning;
* Manage, monitor and improve relevant Key Performance Indicators.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent intellectual level through experience;
* At least two years of relevant work experience in a customer focused supply chain role;
* Expertise in SAP and/or other ERP and supply chain systems;
* Excellent command in English and French or German;
* Excellent interpersonal skills with good international awareness;
* Ability to build trust and relationships and establish credibility with stakeholders.
* An employment contract directly at DS Smith;
* A fulltime position in an ambitious and informal environment;
* A variety in career opportunities;
* A great remuneration package, including a bonus and competitive salary.
You can send your motivation letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you have any questions, please contact Floor van de Pas (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 6 29171496. Please do not apply through this website. Applications through this site will not be considered.
|Bedrijf||DS Smith Packaging Schiphol|
View full post on Alle Opdrachten