We are looking for customer service representatives who are currently living in the vicinity of Venlo in the Netherlands and are looking for a job in their native language.
You will be working in an international environment with native speakers from countries like Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Portugal, Switzerland, Spain and France. This creates a unique and informal atmosphere. Aside from a good working environment, this is a great place to meet other expats.
The company is specialized in outsourcing customer service. They have taken over the customer service for several big companies in Europe, varying from Technical Support to Financial Support and much more.
Your job as a Customer Service Representative
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers of the account that you have been assigned to. The actual content of the calls will depend on the account that you are working for. The working hours also vary depending on the account. Some accounts will only be open during office hours, others will work from Monday till Saturday from 8:00 – 20:00.
– You are a near-native speaker (at least C1) in either of the following languages: Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian, Danish or Norwegian. (Your languages skills will be assessed);
– You are fluent in English (spoken and written test will be conducted);
– You are currently living in or near Venlo. If you do not live in the Netherlands at the moment, you cannot qualify for the job;
– You have experience in working with customers (callcenter/restaurant/bar/hotels/stores etc.);
– Available to work 32 – 36 hrs per week.
What can we offer you?
The salary indication for this job depends on the account that you will be working for, but will be between € 1.500 and € 1.650 gross p/m
Interested? Apply now via the button below!
|Bedrijf||Randstad Multilingual Recruitment|
View full post on Alle Opdrachten