Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for? If you're an ambitious and flexible student with great communication skills and a heart for shoppers, please be welcome in our Trade Shopper Marketing team.
You'll become a part of this team within the Personal Health Benelux organization and report to Trade Shopper Marketing manager for Domestic Espresso (coffee), Oral Healthcare and Mother & Childcare. For these important categories, you can make a difference by helping us to meet our sales and marketing goals by focusing on the shopper. How can we drive conversion and increase basket size?
You will gain insights in consumer decision journeys and discover how shopper marketing works on converting the shopper by focusing on key purchase barriers as well as key purchase drivers.
– Tracking activations on its presence and effectiveness (qualitative and quantitative)
– Preparing coming activations by getting the foundations right and provide data for our business cases
– Analyse tailor made activations
– Manage the activation calendar per key customer
– Support in writing Local Shopper Activation Plans for Espresso and OHC
– Non Thesis
– Duration 6 months
– Available per: asap!
We are looking for:
– Language: Native Dutch, fluent English. French knowledge is a plus.
– Knowledge: Dutch electronic retail environment
– Competences: Good to-the-point communication skills. Strong analytical and project management skills. Efficient and flexible way of working.
Please note that for internship you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship!
Please respond by mail with your resume, proof of enrollment, motivation letter and the period that you are available.
View full post on Alle Opdrachten