Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for? Philips Lighting is stepping up in Digital, and we challenge you to be a part of this. As part of the work regarding our various digital pre-sales, sales and after sales programs you will do various internal communication tasks. You will work for the central digital team and in close cooperation with BG's and countries across the globe.
– Being the support for the full global marketing team reporting to the teamlead responsible for deployment of programs
– Execute communication programs including organizing events and global best practice sharing as part of our full team communication strategy. Prepare reporting.
– Internship will give a wide experience in communication executing and digital marketing evangelizing for various target audiences. This in support of the various digital marketing and e-commerce specialists and programs.
– Intern is part of e-commerce team within the Global Digital organization of Philips Lighting
– You will actively work with Market and Business stakeholders to joint prepare and execute ongoing communications program. You will work with agencies to support the communications program. You will also work with the teamlead responsible for deployment to prepare reports and presentation.
– The internship is of non-thesis based working experience nature and gives a broad overview of the fast growing area of digital marketing in both B2C as B2B field; viewed from communications perspective.
– We have to offer an internship of minimum 6 months; longer period can be discussed
– Available per asap; September 15th 2015 latest
Please respond by email on this job and add your CV, cover letter, availability and Proof of Enrollment. The closing date of this vacancy is August 14th. We will inform you after this date.
View full post on Alle Opdrachten