For an international company we are looking for a VAT Accountant (38h).
– Prepare domestic VAT returns for a number of entities as per indicated
portfolio for the European countries
– Prepare European Sales and Purchase listings for the entities in the indicated
– Prepare Foreign VAT reconciliations and Foreign VAT reclaims
– Reconcile the VAT account to the VAT returns and review VAT reconciliation
to VAT revenue figures
– Solid involvement in audit queries and prepare data for the auditors/Tax
– Provide follow up and answer queries of tax authorities regarding the returns
and claims filed
Knowledge /Skills /Experience
-3-5 years of experience in finance accounting, international environment. and solid background of VAT knowledge
-Degree in accounting/tax with strong analytical skills.
-Languages: English spoken and written. Any other additional EU language is a plus. The job holder must be able to proactively contact by phone and in written the foreign tax authorities
-Excellent knowledge of VAT legislation.
-Good communication skills both internal and external
-Able to prioritize tasks and work wih strict deadlines
-Excellent general PC knowledge in conjunction with Windows and spreadsheet applications such MS Excel is a must.
-MS-Word and MS Access, JDE/SAP/Oracle are added value.
-Proactive, investigative, IT oriented and problem-solving skills with understanding of the business flow.
Please ask us for an extended profile if you fully compliant the skills/ experience.
View full post on Alle Opdrachten